This is a great weekend and is quickly coming up. A few thousand riders converge on our beautiful Pemberton wearing lycra and funny looking bike shoes, all ending up at the sports club in one great big tent land mosh pit where they will spend one night recovery and I expect, washing.
Well, I think that Rainbow Trail Chalets offer a much better alternative to tent land, especially for support crews and spectators, who need a warm spa in the privacy of their own chalet at the end of an exhausting day and a nice glass of wine on their private balcony looking over stunning valley views and Karri forest.
The Pemberton Classic is a road bicycle race held each year over the long weekend in March. It is two days of fun entertainment for the whole family, ranging from bike parades for kids (just a bit cute) to the Criterium Race on Saturday and Road Race on Sunday.
Guest staying at Rainbow Trail Chalets will have prime viewing opportunity as the road race rides directly past our front gate, so take a wine and a blanket and enjoy. The bonus is that this long weekend falls in our '20% discount rates for accommodation', so don't miss out.
Rainbow Trail Chalets in Pemberton Welcomes YouIf you're looking for a relaxing holiday, we invite you to experience our stunning forest hideaway. Our chalets in Pemberton, Western Australia are designed mainly for adult couples, with elegant furnishings, spa baths, jarrah floors and more. Each chalet is positioned for privacy and overlooks stunning forest views.
What Can You Do at Our Chalets in Pemberton?
- Our guests love to soak up the serene sounds of nature and take long bush walks along the Rainbow Trail. The Rainbow Trail is a small section of Western Australia's famous Bibbulmun Track. Whether you prefer a hike or a wander, the Rainbow Trail is waiting for you... just minutes from the chalet doors.
- If you like to swim, or just enjoy stunning water views, we recommend our guests take a short drive to Pemberton's Big Brook Dam. A real asset to Pemberton, the Dam is stunning to look at... so take your camera to appease the Photographer in you!
- Being just minutes from the town centre, you have access to everything you need to make your stay fun and enjoyable. Visit the Tourist Centre, the local grocery store, liquor store or restaurants... all within a few minutes drive.
Book Your Holiday Chalet in Pemberton TodayWe currently have a terrific Special on. Get in early to secure your booking. Give us a call - or use the easy contact form on this website. We look forward to meeting you!
Our Pemberton Accommodation Chalets in South Western Australia feature:
- luxury chalets... appointed with elegant fittings to make your holiday relaxing and indulgent.
- Karri Forest views... for the ultimate peaceful setting.
- Bibbulmun Track location... a bushwalker's delight! Our chalets are just minutes from the Rainbow Trail section of the Bibbulmun Track. That means you can leisurely wander - or hike with gusto - to your heart's delight.
Bookmark the Rainbow Trail Chalets website for...
- Pemberton Accommodation Specials at Rainbow Trail Chalets (at the moment we have an opening special so be sure to check it out!)
- Online Bookings - this will be launched very shortly. For the time being, please use our reservation form for fast, easy bookings.
- General news and information from Rainbow Trail Chalets.