Rambouillet Winery Pemberton
Congratulations Steve and Katrina on the opening of Rainbow Trail Chalets. Surrounded by Pemberton’s majestic Karri Forest, we know that your guests will appreciate the peace and tranquility of these charming surrounds.
Rambouillet is delighted to provide your guests with a taste of their award-winning wines. Our 2010 Chardonnay presents with sweet pear and melon flavours, interlaced with spicy oak and some savouriness. Our 2010 Sauvignon Blanc is a fresh and fruity wine, with a delightful zippy, mineral, citrus finish.
Situated just up the road from Rainbow Trail Chalets, Rambouillet is in the process of building a cellar door. Guests are welcome to visit and will receive a discount for wines purchased.
Alan and Leanne Rowe
To learn more about this wonderful Pemberton Winery, click the logo to visit Rambouillet
This is a great weekend and is quickly coming up. A few thousand riders converge on our beautiful Pemberton wearing lycra and funny looking bike shoes, all ending up at the sports club in one great big tent land mosh pit where they will spend one night recovery and I expect, washing.
Well, I think that Rainbow Trail Chalets offer a much better alternative to tent land, especially for support crews and spectators, who need a warm spa in the privacy of their own chalet at the end of an exhausting day and a nice glass of wine on their private balcony looking over stunning valley views and Karri forest.
The Relentless Blue Cross Mountain Bike Race is on the 30th April to the 1st May 2011. The Blue Cross Country Race State XC Series Two will take place in the Pemberton Mountain Bike Park and caters for all ages and ability levels (so for you young and not so young at heart, give it a go).
Rainbow Trail Chalets have four luxury spa chalets and are only a one and a half kilometre bike ride from the Pemberton Mountain Bike Trail and falls into our 20% discount rates special.
The Pemberton Classic is a road bicycle race held each year over the long weekend in March. It is two days of fun entertainment for the whole family, ranging from bike parades for kids (just a bit cute) to the Criterium Race on Saturday and Road Race on Sunday.
Guest staying at Rainbow Trail Chalets will have prime viewing opportunity as the road race rides directly past our front gate, so take a wine and a blanket and enjoy. The bonus is that this long weekend falls in our ‘20% discount rates for accommodation’, so don’t miss out.
Rainbow Trail Chalets in Pemberton Welcomes You
Click to view the luxury feaures of our Pemberton Chalets
If you’re looking for a relaxing holiday, we invite you to experience our stunning forest hideaway. Our chalets in Pemberton, Western Australia are designed mainly for adult couples, with elegant furnishings, spa baths, jarrah floors and more. Each chalet is positioned for privacy and overlooks stunning forest views.
What Can You Do at Our Chalets in Pemberton?
- Our guests love to soak up the serene sounds of nature and take long bush walks along the Rainbow Trail. The Rainbow Trail is a small section of Western Australia’s famous Bibbulmun Track. Whether you prefer a hike or a wander, the Rainbow Trail is waiting for you… just minutes from the chalet doors.
- If you like to swim, or just enjoy stunning water views, we recommend our guests take a short drive to Pemberton’s Big Brook Dam. A real asset to Pemberton, the Dam is stunning to look at… so take your camera to appease the Photographer in you!
- Being just minutes from the town centre, you have access to everything you need to make your stay fun and enjoyable. Visit the Tourist Centre, the local grocery store, liquor store or restaurants… all within a few minutes drive.
There’s so much to do at our chalets in Pemberton Western Australia, we can’t list them all in today’s blog post!
Book Your Holiday Chalet in Pemberton Today
We currently have a terrific Special on. Get in early to secure your booking. Give us a call – or use the easy contact form on this website. We look forward to meeting you!
Rainbow Trail Chalets is proud to announce the arrival of our new website.
Our Pemberton Accommodation Chalets in South Western Australia feature:
- luxury chalets… appointed with elegant fittings to make your holiday relaxing and indulgent.
- Karri Forest views… for the ultimate peaceful setting.
- Bibbulmun Track location… a bushwalker’s delight! Our chalets are just minutes from the Rainbow Trail section of the Bibbulmun Track. That means you can leisurely wander – or hike with gusto – to your heart’s delight.
Bookmark the Rainbow Trail Chalets website for…
- Pemberton Accommodation Specials at Rainbow Trail Chalets (at the moment we have an opening special so be sure to check it out!)
- Online Bookings – this will be launched very shortly. For the time being, please use our reservation form for fast, easy bookings.
- General news and information from Rainbow Trail Chalets.
To enhance the beauty of Rainbow Trail Chalets, we will be doing some minor landscaping over the next three months and so are offering a amazing 20% discount on standard prices until May 31st, that’s only $160.00 per night!
Rainbow Trail Chalets caters mostly for adults. That’s because we have large bodies of water on and nearby our property which could pose a danger hazard to young children. If you have older children, we might be able to accommodate your needs. Please contact us to discuss further.