Each Chalet Features:
- Nespresso Coffee Machine (a few pods provided, more available for sale or BYO)
- elegant décor
- twin spa
- polished jarrah floors
- king size bed
- white bed linen with feather down quilt
- electric blanket
- fully equipped kitchen
- gas log fires
- private deck/balcony with gas BBQ
- reverse cycle air conditioning
- TV and DVD Player
- undercover carport
- IPOD Docking Station with MP3 attachment.
Great Reasons to Stay at Rainbow Trail Chalets…
- Bushwalker’s Delight… enjoy a 300 meter tranquil bush walk from your chalet and you’ll discover the beautiful Rainbow Trail section of the Bibbulmun Track, along the Lefroy Brook.
- Close to Pemberton Town Centre… a quick drive, or a short (less than 2km) walk via Rainbow Trail will take you to Pemberton townsite and all its amenities, including supermarket, petrol station, cafe restaurants, visitors centre, 4WD tours, liquor outlets, hotel and more.
- Mountain Bike Trail… take a 1 km mountain bike ride to Pemberton’s new mountain bike trail in the forest.
- Swimming and Bushwalking… drive, ride a bike or walk to Big Brook Dam – a stunning place to swim in warmer weather or bushwalk any time of year.