Terms and Conditions
Booking Terms and Cancellation Policy
- Deposit Amount: For all peak and off-peak bookings, a deposit equal to 50% of the total accommodation booking is required to be paid within 4 days of the initial booking date to confirm the reservation.
- Security: Credit Card details must be supplied as security for all reservations regardless whether the deposit is to be charged to that credit card.
- Payment: Payments may be made by MasterCard, Visa, online transfer, cash, cheque, postal money order.
- Cheque Deposit: If sending a cheque deposit, this must be received by the accommodation provider prior to 14 days of the reservation date to confirm the booking.
- Balance of Payment: Balance of payment is due on arrival. Please note that cheque payments will not be accepted on the day of arrival.
- Cancellation: In the event that a guest cancels a reservation the accommodation provider will make all endeavours to fill the cancelled dates.
- Cancellation Fees: Deposits are refunded up to 2 weeks prior to arrival date. Less than 2 weeks deposits are refundable only on the condition a substitute booking can be made. A $25 administration service fee would apply.
- Failure to arrive on the reservation date will incur full payment of the reservation tariff and will be automatically charged to the credit card.