Booking Terms and Cancellation Policy
- Deposit Amount: For all peak and off-peak bookings, a deposit equal to 50% of the total accommodation booking is required to be paid within 4 days of the initial booking date to confirm the reservation.
- Cancellation Fees: Deposits are refunded up to 2 weeks prior to commencement. For cancellations made less than 2 weeks prior to your booking, deposits are refundable only on the condition a substitute and equal booking can be made. A $25 cancellation/administration service fee applies to all cancellations.
- Security: Credit Card details must be supplied as security for all reservations regardless whether the deposit is to be charged to that credit card.
- Payment: Payments may be made by MasterCard, Visa, online transfer, cash, cheque, postal money order.
- Cheque Deposit: If sending a cheque deposit, this must be received by the accommodation provider within a week of booking to confirm the reservation.
- Balance of Payment: Balance of payment is due on arrival. Please note that cheque payments will not be accepted on the day of arrival.