What’s Close By?
Nearby Pemberton Attractions
If you’re looking for a quiet holiday, you won’t even need to leave the Rainbow Trail Chalets property. Everything is within walking distance!
Plus there’s so much to do in and around Pemberton, you’ll wish you could stay forever.
Within a 3km Drive or Walk…
- Discover by foot the wonders at your back door, exploring the many different aspects of our 117acre property.
- Forest walks along Rainbow Trail section of the Bibbulum Track or other local trails.
- Springtime wildflower bush walks.
- For those who still have energy to burn, our chalets are a 1km mountain bike ride to Pemberton’s new mountain bike trail. Click here to read more about Pemberton’s Mountain Bike Tracks.
- Petrol station
- Cafes and restaurants specialising in fresh local marron and fish.
- Liquor outlet
- Visitor centre
- 4wd tours
- Tram tours
- Trout fishing
- Swimming at Big Brook Dam or the swimming pool (free)
- Sportsman club with lawn bowls, gym and other activities
Discover More in Pemberton…
For information on the massive range of things to do in Pemberton, ranging from tram tours to trout fishing, visit the Pemberton Tourist Bureau’s website or visit their office when you’re in town!